Saturday, August 28, 2010

Euro Trip Finished

Sadly enough, the time has come to return to the home of the US dollars and hamburgers and eggs for breakfast. My last few days in the Cinque Terre provided sunshine, beautiful and clear ocean swims, lots of last minute gelato and seafood for dinner. Upon being back in the USA for a day, I already miss so much of Europe but love so much of what I used to take advantage of. A BIG cup of coffee in the morning is #1. I have learned so much by being gone for only a short time. A whole new perspective on the world and our American culture (which we do have) has changed me. Hopefully that doesn't go away.

I plan to spend the fall season in Maine enjoying the hikes and foliage it has to offer. I think I will continue to take pictures and share the beauty I find in America (because it IS here as well).



Last day in Santa Margherita Ligure.

No comments:

Post a Comment